Full and essential commitment
Our quality policy
Full commitment to the quality and safety of our products is an essential responsibility of our company.
This is implemented by a clear, rigorous and transparent quality policy, which is why our clients can have full trust in our products.
To MILLBÄKER’s management board, quality means:
- Ensuring that our involvement in the design, creation and packaging of our products, means that consumers can eat our products with confidence.
- Basing product innovation on high quality ingredients, by paying special attention to how we select our raw materials and guaranteeing full traceability of our products.
Quality is more than just a word and procedures; to us, quality is a philosophy.
The entire team believes in:
- Responding to the client’s requirements and expectations through conception, production and right through to the delivery of the product
- Ensuring that applicable rules and regulations and the food safety of our products are adhered to through our HACCP policy
- Ensuring the well-being of our personnel within our structure
- Implementing environmentally-friendly policies
- Making sustainable development integral to our everyday life
- As part of its quality vision, MILLBÄKER is certified for IFS certification (International Food Standard) so to respond to the quality requirements of all its markets in France and abroad.
- Mindful of proposing environmentally-friendly organic products to our clients, our company is certified for manufacturing and selling organic products.
- Since it was founded, MILLBÄKER has structured its growth around its HACCP and quality management policy.
* products in bulk and delivered in big bags are not concerned by the IFS certification.